Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Hotels in Miami International Airport

I am writing to acknowledge the outstanding level of service and attention to detail experienced during my most recent stay at the Intercontinental Miami, 27-28 February 2016. I am a Platinum Ambassador and have stayed at Intercontinental Hotels in Mexico and every country where there is a Intercontinental in Central America. Intercontinental Hotel is choice for business travel and my  relaxation destination in Miami. My room, a suite on the 34th floor, was perfect and featured a bayside view. The staff was very professional and once again the service of Florangel Torres in the Executive Club Lounge was exceptional. Thanks again Intercontinental Miami for a fantastic stay! I will return very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment